- Beycik, peaceful, sleepy mountain village, still undiscovered
- In Beydaglari National Park region, on the Lycian Way
- Approx. 65km southwest of Antalya
- On the slopes of the Olympos Mountains at a height of 800-1000m
- Pleasant climate, wonderfully cool in summer
- 3km as the crow flies to the Mediterranean, 20 mins drive
- Latitude 36°30'27'' N
Longitude 30°25'40'' E
The turnoff to Beycik is signposted from the main road Antalya - Finike.
From here 6km to Beycik. Olympos Mountain Lodge is signposted.